Sunday 1 May 2011

TCR # 40 Mine - January 2011


TCR are joining with Shimmerz Paints this month and are starting off with this palette. These are gorgeous earthy tones, and like many other family room palettes can be used for many different themes and topics.

I have been checking out many of the tutorials over at Shimmerz' blog, really fun stuff!! am still a chicken when it comes to mists and pain but really curious to try it out.


This photo of my DH is taken on that same divine summers evening in the Stockholm archipelago as the photos in my #32, only I made this pic into B&W. The title says "Mine - to Love and to Cherish" which is what I promised to do when I gave my heart away. We celebrated our 10th wedding anniversary in 2010. I wanted this page to have a romantic feel to it so I stitched the swirls to the left and also around the white diecut mat, made leaves of linen and muslin, cracked a piece from a MF resin frame. Pps are BG curio and MME Lost & Found. TFL!




No comments:

Post a Comment