Monday 12 December 2011

OUAS 1 December 2012 challenge - "Snooze"

I promise you this post is a very short one! I only want to share the page that I made for the OUAS 1 December challenge with you.

The journalling criteria/theme is: The thing I look most forward to in December.

Write at least 2 sentences on what you look forward to in the next month. December is a festive month so your journalling could be about the Christmas season, the holidays, the presents or if you do not celebrate Christmas what does December bring for you that you look most forward to? Note:You layout DOES NOT have to be about Christmas! It can be about anything December brings.

Other ideas for journalling: an annual holiday or celebration, a specific event such as putting up the Christmas tree or pre Christmas traditions you might have leading up to Christmas, family time, snow covered fields or warmer weather, time off work, school holidays, change of weather, new season fruit.

And here is Nadia's lovely sketch:


I called my page "Snooze", quite self-explanatory if you read the journalling and look at the photo to the left tee hee! :))



All the papers are from The ScrapCake. Gorgeous and just beckoning to be fussy cut!!

The photographs are not mine, I found them on internet while I was browsing. Just adore the white on white and whitewashed and cream. My own alarm clock is far from this fancy, nor are my felt slippers this pristine ...




The word "merry" and the little snowflakes are from the Prima North Country stamp set.




The pine twig and "snow berries" are cut-off from a flower arrangement that I've had for ever. A chandelier vine in burgundy and cut-off piece from a yellow MME peal swirl to mimic Chrissy tree bling.



And that's it! Thanks ever so much for looking at my page!

Have a soupah doupah week folks! xoxoxo Eila

12 comments:

  1. oh my that is fabulous cutwork and layering!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Eila this is so so gorgeous my new fav of your pages ...just love the fussy cutting and the design..i can just imagine you in your slippers so grand ..

    ReplyDelete
  3. fabulous layering and fussy cutting Eila...gorgeous work everytime I am here and you really making me blown away with this stunning page! Totally awesome beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Another stunner Eila! I always love to view your work to look for the little surprises you always bury in your art. It's like going on a little scavenger hunt trying to find all the scrappy goodness.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh this is simply stunning. Everything about it is so soft and feminine and beautiful. Gorgeous work Eila.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like your article posting this is really nice article and very informative blog


    exclusive yacht

    ReplyDelete
  7. love all your fuzzing cutting... so special ..have a good week :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I just love seeing your work and this is beautiful!!! I love all your cutting and layering! And I love the subject matter, great photos! Beautiful job. Thank you so much for playing along with us again at OUAS!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous!!!! Love this layout of yours and all that fussy cutting...WOW! Here I was being a little bit jealous of your pink clock but then read where the pics came from hehehe! Also love the slippers! Big hugs to you xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. very very very beautiful page...

    ReplyDelete
  11. Eila, my sweet friend, you`ve created an amazing layout with TSC papers! Love your beautiful fussy cutting and all your beautiful details!
    Thank you so much for sharing your inspiring work!
    Thank you for playing along at Once Upon A ....Sketch!
    Hugs,
    ~Gerry~

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is such a stunning page Eila! I hope you've sent it to Karola!! Thanks so much for playing along at Once Upon a Sketch and congrats on your feature - woo hoo!!! I am loving being able to snooze as well of late - it's wonderful not having an early morning start sometimes :)

    ReplyDelete