Tuesday 10 April 2012

CSI #14 Ice Cream + TCR # 105 A Day at the Tivoli + Meg's Garden So Much Fun

Glorious to have all those days off from work over Easter but now we're back to the everyday working routines again. I spent all of Easter creating pages for April so as to get a wee bit of breathing space as May will be hellish in the office.

In this post I will share my CSI #14 page called Ice Cream + TCR #105 page called A Day at the Tivoli and another page for Meg's Garden called So Much Fun.

I will simply share all the photos with a minimum number of words written, you'll be fed up anyway by the time you've come to the end.

Next Friday, 13 April I will share some happy news about a GD spot and the layouts that I made for it!

First CSI case file 14:



COLOR DETAILS AND RGB CODES

Atlantic Sea Green - a pale olive green - taken from the ocean - 198.191.154
Powdery Sand - beige - taken from the sky around the center - 247.229.205
Bottom of the Sea - greenish brown - taken from the ocean where the water meets the sand - 102.88.51
Pink Ruffles - ballerina pink - taken from the ruffles - 251.206.204
Beachy Keen - pale buttery yellow with a peach tinge to it - taken from the bunny's head - 253.235.202

EVIDENCE

* Use ruffles (e.g. fabric ruffles, make paper ruffles, ruffled ribbon, etc.).
* Use animal accent(s).
* Use a wet medium (e.g., paint, mist, ink, etc.)
* Use something sand-like (e.g., sand or glitter or flocking or embossing powder).
* Create waves (interpret that any way you wish!).
* Use sanding as a technique.

TESTIMONY

* Document a childhood memory.

* Write a haiku or other type of poem. Here's a link for how to write haiku:http://www.creative-writing-now.com/how-to-write-a-haiku.html

*Tell a story from behind--start with the end and then tell how you got there.
*Tell a story where you're looking forward.

* Spread your journaling over 3 different journaling spots (as inspired by the sky, ocean, sand).
* Tell about how someone has left their footprints on the world.

Inspiration Words: horizon, innocence, time--Use these words as jumping-off points for your journaling.

And my page:

14_Ice Cream 4000px-main

14_Ice Cream -2

14_Ice Cream- 4

14_Ice Cream- 3

I would suggest you click on the photo of the text to get it up bigger on your screen.

14_Ice Cream 4000px-8

14_Ice Cream- 5

14_Ice Cream- 6

The super cute cream ribbon is a gift from sweet Di Garling, thanks a bunch my dear lady!

14_Ice Cream- 7

GREEN TARA - Do you see that absolutely amazing PINK fabric bloom and that IVORY tulle dito with pearl centre? they are to die for IRL!

I now have a very speciaL offer for all international ladies who would like to lay their dainty hands on these and ooooodles of more gorgeous ones from GREEN TARA, Australia. They cannot be bought outside Australia as far as I am informed.

However, the beautiful and kind Di Garling who owns a scrapbooking store  JUST FABULICIOUS in a place called The Entrance on the Central Coast of NSW Australia has promised to take email orders and has even registered a PayPal account to make it possible for us living in far away countries to smoothly pay our little beauties. She doesn't have a regular online store but has promised to help anyone interested to purchase the Green Tara flowers through her.

Here's the link to Green Tara's website for wholesalers, CLICK HERE

There you can see all their products and their product codes that you just pop down in your email to Di. Here is her email address which you can also find on her website: vgarling@bigpond.net.au

I also have a sneak of next week's palette over at CSI, have a looksie at this!

15 sneak

Next TCR #105:


We have 2 new very generous Sponsors....

First up........


www.manorhousecreations.com

This company, based in Australia, has provided the Design Team with a multitude of flowers for each palette this month. Be sure to upload your projects to the Photo Wall this week and be in the running to win one of several RAKS from Manor House Creations. We also are very lucky to have a series of Guest Designers from Manor House Creations over the next few weeks, so be prepared to be inspired by some flower masters!

and we also have.......


Another Australian based company, which have also sponsored the Design Team and will provide some stamps to lucky players over the next 4 weeks.

Here are my DH's cousin's daughters at the Tivoli, the older girl is the same as in my CSI page "Ice Cream". Don't you just loooove the look on their faces, oooh joy and happiness!

#105_A Day at the Tivoli 4000px-main

#105_A Day at the Tivoli-2

#105_A Day at the Tivoli-3

#105_A Day at the Tivoli-4

#105_A Day at the Tivoli-5

#105_A Day at the Tivoli-6

#105_A Day at the Tivoli-7

#105_A Day at the Tivoli-8

On 31 March, I had another of my pages called "So Much Fun" up on the Meg's Garden blog;

So Much Fun 4000px-main

Here I have used one of the papers from the Le Belle Jardin Collection - Ma Fleur Rose P6296 - and combined with bouquets of fussy cut spring blooms from the new collection, a mauve velvet pansy and delicious fussy-cut butterflies.

Once again the photo is not my own, I found it on internet. It caught my eye because of the happy feel it has to it, just look at that little girl in her dotted rainhat and cute little mac. I have tried to convey a feeling of sweetness, fresh spring and lots of the fun little people have when running



So Much Fun 4000px-3

So Much Fun 4000px-4

So Much Fun 4000px-5

So Much Fun 4000px-6


After this barrage of photos those of you who have made it all the way through, need a serious cup of coffee or tea to regain your energy! Have to admit my mojo has served me more than well these passed few weeks, but now I am letting it off to graze in calmer pastures. I sure need some rest too :))

Have a fantastic week all of you and my heartfelt thanks for your visit! Mwah!

Toodelipip! xoxox Eila

16 comments:

  1. Wauw you have been so busy lovely work i like the fisrt page for CSI great layers and colors.
    The ohter 2 are beauty's to!
    Have a great week byeeee,Lean

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, your creations get more stunning each time, sounds like you have been busy, don't forget to make time for yourself or you will burn out! Take care Doreen x

    ReplyDelete
  3. so much lovelyness (sp?) on this blog posting! :) Each one more fabulous than the next. Eila, you are the queen of beautiful layering and subtle detail. I love looking at the close-ups on your pages - so much thought is put into each one. I can feel the love and passion you have for your scrapbooking and photo memories. :) Take care, Hugs, Tina

    ReplyDelete
  4. what beautiful pages... love your pages Eila...

    ReplyDelete
  5. So Beautiful creations my friend!!! very feminine and delicates. I couldn't read the journaling in the first one, I need my glasses, lol!!
    You're working very hard..Take care dear!!!
    Wonderful work as always!!!
    Hugs!!! Mwwaahhhh!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my goodness !! You have been scrapping up a storm. All beautiful, beautiful pages. Love you at the beach and the ice-cream story. Love the photos of the kids on your TCR page and your Meg's Garden LO is just gorgeous and such a cute photo too. So many lovely details here to look at Eila, I think I need to go back and look again. xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. HI Eila! Thankyou for all ur lovely comments at CSI, TCR & visiting my blog!! I don't mind a challenge or 3 & sure do get around a bit LOL!! Both of ur pages r gorgeous. My fav is the CSI LO. The design is beautiful with so many FAB layers & the lace is sooooooooooo pretty! I will have to pop back soon & see where ur GD spot is ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. These all look stunning as always Miss Eila & I am so glad you liked your Green Tara goodies too. They look so beautiful on your page. Thanks so much for your kind words. Speak soon.
    Cheers Di xo
    PS Eila can you check your email as I have sent you a message. xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. wow!!!!!!! What gorgeous lo's! Just GORGEOUS!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Eila I don't know where to start. Each page is a masterpiece. Your attention to detail is amazing and you put sooooo much work into each page. Your use of colours is perfect and well,you are a real inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  11. My goodness you've been busy Eila... all such gorgeous creations with so much beautiful detail!! LOVE your beautiful photos too! hugs :))

    ReplyDelete
  12. Holy moly, you've been busy my friend! They layouts are all stunning!! I love the color palette for your CSI DT! and I love the journaling prompts an ideas, I'm definitely going to have to check out this site! xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. OMG ! quel travail fantastique, j'aime <3
    co

    ReplyDelete
  14. Lovely post Eila! I made a coffee beforehand LOL!! You sure have been busy lately - time for a well-deserved little scrappy break! What a sad ice-cream story :( Glad you have made up for it since then & turned ice-cream memories into happy ones!! Love the Tivoli page with it's gorgeous photos & your MG layout is beautiful. Love the patchwork look it has to it to me with all the lovely lace & buttons...

    ReplyDelete
  15. how in the (insert inappropriate word here) do you get so much scraping done even though you work and then still have time for a full detail post weekly?! i'm embarrassed for myself.. there's no way one could keep up with you. i know!! you've cloned yourself :) just giving you a hard time. your blog is one of my favorites to visit. love ya!

    *oh did i mention that your pages are gorgeous? :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. No thanks, no coffe needed this time as I had breakfas/lunc at a friends house and am feeling absolutely full. But I am absolutely enjoying the company and the inspiration here. The fussy cutting on the Meg's lo is yummylicious.I love how you have layered the cutouts with dimentional flowers. I also love how you used all the Prima goodies. I love that collection!
    I am so happy to be back with a working internet. For two days I could get out occationally on the IPad and that just isn't good enough!!

    ReplyDelete