Monday 13 May 2013

Blue Fern Studios - Hello

Hello!

I'm back with my second May page for Blue Fern Studios - I have called it "Hello". 

It has brighter and more vibrant colours than my first page that was all shabby.


The papers used on my page are a mix of KaiserCraft Secret Admirer, Les Papiers de Pandore, MME and Prima Divine.

The photo of the little fourlegged cutie is once again by the Finnish photographer.

The Princess Window was randomly swiped with Lumière Metallic Rust and then dry brushed with gesso.

Princess Window 
Princess Window (074578)



 
The Royal Border large was also randomly swiped with the Lumière Metallic Rust and drybrushed in gesso.

Royal Border 
Royal Border large (074615)


Cannot stop looking at Miss Doggie, how cute can cute get!

Wonderful having you for a peek, hope to see you back when I share my third and last BFS page. Mwah!

Todeloo! xoxo Eila

9 comments:

  1. I don't think it can be cuter than this.... An awesome LO with fantastic colours, love it to bits.
    Håper du hadde en fin helg :)
    X

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW WOW ...you never failed to impress me.. this layout is so beautiful!!! I love the colors.... the embellishments... everything simply matched beautifully... you have the magic!... have a great week ahead... hugs...x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wowza, that dog is way too cute and you have created the most gorgeous colourful lay-out for him. I really love how you incorporated the same photo three times.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wow Eila, this is gorgeous! I just adore the colours you have used - so feminine and pretty. Beautiful work :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous!! helt fantastisk underbar layout i härlig Eila stil =) Gillar hur du kan blanda blommor och färger och allt blir så snyggt! Å så sina fantastiska lager och detaljer som jag alltid beundrar. Du kan du!

    Kramen

    ReplyDelete
  6. Loving the cute doggie!! Miss E would love it and would want to pet it. Such a beautiful with all the layers and flowers. Lovely creations this month.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such happy colors...makes my heart sing!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the bright and happy colours....so fabulous! Such beautiful details too! Love your chippie work and the layering! Just stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful layout Eila. Pretty & bright colours but your gesso sponging tones the whole thing down to simply beautiful!! I have loved how you have used the BF chipboard throughout your term - you've done a first class job showing it off!!

    ReplyDelete