Thursday 21 November 2013

Count-down to Christmas has started - part 3


Hi there!

Today I am sharing the last 2 tag-cards in a batch of 6 in total. As I've mentioned previously, all credit to über talented Cari Fennel for the original designs. 

I am making a huge effort of using up stuff from my stash at the moment, finding new things each time I start rummaging in a box. Oops!

With just over a month to Christmas, things are starting to increase even more in intensity both at work and privately. Yesterday I sent out 2800 (yes - twothousandeighthundred) personal e-mail invitations to a Christmas party I am part of organizing. When the replies started coming in, my computer just went beserk for many hours. Long gone are the days when I sent out paper invitations with handwritten envelopes ha ha!


Card 1

Card 1 - close-up


Card 2

Card 2 - close-up

And with this I have shared all 6 tag-cards that I made.

Thanks a million for popping by!
Mwah mwah mwah!

Toodelipip! Eila

7 comments:

  1. Each one of your cards is a true masterpiece! I love, love, love them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my! These are divine!

    P/s: That is one huge party list!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow that is a lot of invitations! Imaging writing them all out by hand like we did in the 'olden' days!! Your tags are really beautiful.. and YEEKS november is nearly over!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW these are just gorgeous! Beautiful work!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Both are totally beautiful Eila... loving the glittery touch!... Awesome... hugs...x

    ReplyDelete
  6. haha...it's a good thing you didn't have to lick envelopes & stamps for all those invitations!!! Beautiful cards once again, Eila...so soft & pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your cards are just amazing!! You are obviously enjoying creating them at the moment!!!

    ReplyDelete