Wednesday 9 April 2014

In style with Maggie - Crate product review for Scrap365 + an extra free registration for a My Details eCourse

As most of you know, I have a life-long crush on beautiful papers and cannot imagine scrapping without my beloved flowers. Come to think of it, I have never made a layout without flowers. However, when I set my eyes on Crate/Maggie Holmes latest collection called Styleboard I sent my flowers back into their box. Now that's a first!
 

HERE  is the link to the full blogpost with photos of products used. 

In addition to the mini album, I also made 4 other projects with the Styleboard Collection, all of them can be seen over at Scrap365's blog.
Check out the papers, oh là là! I'm in love! how pretty can it get! Wonderful quality as I like and they come in the cutest mix of sweet patterns and colours. My Mojo started stirring immediately and I set out to create my first project, a mini album.













It’s all in the details--so document yours! 
My teamie from Scrap365 Magazine Kristin Tweedale from rukristin 
and Megan from the Nerd Nest have teamed up to 
help you document yourself. 

With amazing pre-classroom materials and 10 detailed prompts 
to help you record the important areas of your life, 
you’ll be inspired to document yourself in a meaningful way.

Find out a lot more in the detailed description HERE

I am giving away an extra free registration
for a My Details eCourse to a randomly
drawn winner pulled from anyone
who leaves a comment on this blogpost
BEFORE I POST MY NEXT BLOGPOST
ON SATURDAY, 12 APRIL.

***

I started my new job today. New boss. New desk. New office. 
Practically new everything except me :)

Having a couple of days off work in connection with Easter 
and am looking forward to paying many overdue 
visits to scrappy friends near and far.

Toodelipip! xoxo Eila 

6 comments:

  1. Oh my, this turned out so beautiful and sweet! I just love your mini album pages!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I couldn't agree more. My last three layouts have been crate paper and I didn't miss flowers once, but I did miss their chipboard which wasn't available in d store I went to. Your mini is gorgeous and so girlie cute :))

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful papers Eila and a sweet little mini book....how cute are those furry friends?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh your little album is really lovely filled with your special friends!! love it! All the best with your really NEW job!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What pretty papers and such a fabulous little mini on your furry friends!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a cool mini! Crate papers are alwYs very slick and fresh!! I had no idea you had a completely new job! I did read about some reschuffling but didn't know it affected you so directly - hope it's all for the better for you...

    ReplyDelete